Name Triona® New EW
Formulation Suspension, oil in water (EW)
Ingredients a) 54.6 or b) 60.4 a)% w / w or b)% w / w Paraffin oil, 39.6% w / w Auxiliaries
Mode of action
Insecticide-acaricide contact with action in all stages: prosperous, mobile forms and eggs.
*Pesticides Require Prescription (Spraying License)
1. The volume of spray liquid depends on the height of the plant.
2. In Citrus fruits, use the small dose in the first application and the large dose in the second, to protect the fruits.
3.When using the preparation, the trees must be watered. Water one week before spraying.
4. Avoid spraying when the plants are stressed, in periods of intense drought, excessive humidity and when there is frost.
5. Do not apply with the preparation when the temperature exceeds 32oC because phytotoxicity problems may occur.
6. Do not apply with the preparation 40 days before or after the application of sulfur or calcium sulfate.
7. Do not precede or follow the application of a preparation with d.o. Captan, Folpet or Dithianon for at least 1 week.
8. In greenhouses, do not carry out a second application with an interval of less than 60 days when using plant protection preparations that contain macro-organisms.
9. In outdoor cauliflower, broccoli crops the interval refers to the period of successive / staggered plantings in the same field.
The effectiveness has not been documented and has not been tested for possible adverse effects on almond, vine, kiwi, pomegranate and fig crops from the use of the preparation. For these uses the licensee is not responsible for possible failures related to the effectiveness or phytotoxicity of the use of the preparation.
The entry of humans or animals into the culture to which the preparation has been applied is permitted when the spray liquid on the plants has dried.
The preparation is not phytotoxic when used according to the recommended uses, doses and precautions.
Not combined with strong alkaline preparations, sulfur, Captan.